Create a logo for a company/service/organization and establish a visual identity across documents.
PROCESS (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles)
1. I first sketched out some ideas for the logo on paper. I had a lot of different options.
2. I came up with some options to present to my friends and instructors to gain some input.
3. After sketching and reviewing with several people, I opened up Illustrator and started creating some of my sketches digitally.
4. I got votes from various people on which was their favorite. It helped me to narrow it down to the one I would use to move on.
5. I chose the illustration logo that was highest rated and fixed it up even more.
6. I created my letterhead and business card.
I met with some classmates and they all said that they liked the first and the 4th option. They had several suggestions on changing the font and spacing for the forth option. They suggested that I change the “code” on option four to the same font as option three. Instructor Critique: He gave some early input in the stages of my sketches giving me ideas on creating more repetition.
The reason I created this is for a sketch comedy group that are fun yet clever and interesting.
All who like comedy and a good time with the family.
TOP THING LEARNED
Repetition is very important within the design.
COLOR SCHEME & COLOR NAMES
Complementary // Teal
TITLE FONT NAME & CATEGORY
Luckiest Guy // Decorative
COPY FONT NAME & CATEGORY
Karnivore //Sans Serif
THUMBNAILS OF ANY ORIGINAL, UNEDITED IMAGE(S) USED IN THE PROJECT
SOURCE OF EACH IMAGE (website name and hyperlink)
The graphics are my own.